As a Graphic Designer at Aleph Vietnam, you will be required to assemble together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. You will create graphics primarily for published, printed or electronic media, such as brochures, identity design, packaging and advertising. You core responsibility as a Graphic Designer is to present information in a way that is both accessible and memorable and on brief. You will report directly to Art Director.
- Develop visual concepts in response to a design brief
- Demonstrate strong conceptual and creative skills
- Use innovation when necessary to redefine a design brief in order to meet the constraints of cost, design, time and clients requirements
- Create bespoke custom designs for but limited to: identity design, packaging, printed communication material, eg: POS or OOH, etc…
- Utilize a broad range of media; including photography, vector illustration and computer aided design within projects
- Produce accurate and high quality work with attention in details
- Keep abreast of developments in Graphic Design, particularly in design software and current design trends.
- Work efficiently with a team consisting of printers, copywriters, photographers, other designers, account executives, website designers and marketing specialists
- Work on multiple projects at one time and juggle deadlines accordingly
- Visit printing houses to check on proofs or final printed material and attend photo shoots
- Support Art Directors working on their projects
- Work independently and use initiative when required
- Ability to understand the needs of consumers and brands
- Having experience in UX/UI design is a plus.
- Creative, attention to detail and passion for design and art
- Strong knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator
- Specialist in Visual merchandising is an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively with company, designers, colleagues and external supplier/printers
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Good English communication skill
If you are interested in, kindly send your Cover Letter & CV via: red.vn/contact/#contact-careers