|Aleph is a digital experience company, strategically based in Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand and Vietnam. We are unique breed of engineers, craftsmen & artists.
We are looking for (Sr.) Client Service Executive to join our Aleph family.
As an (Sr.) Client Service Executive , you will be responsible for assisting Account Manager/ Account Director in coordinating and implementing all aspects of Aleph’s efforts to secure, manage and execute marketing services contracts with clients assigned to you and in developing new clients. You will be responsible for.
• To document client design briefings, understand them in the context of the current or proposed brand essence and current market situation, and assist in translating them into reserve briefs which motivate both the client and our own team to develop outstanding design. Design which powerful communicate the proposition, benefit and reason to believe of the product, within the context of the brand essence.
• To act as a client representative through the design process ensuring that the solutions we develop meets client needs in surprising and powerful ways.
• To manage client expectations of timing to ensure that Projects are delivered at highest quality levels, on time and on budget, while achieving the expected profit for the company
• To work as a member of the management team to understand client, staff and business needs, and our competitive position in the market, and to manage those elements to ensure the profitability and growth of the company
• Prepare the service contract with Clients/ Supplier or Freelancer
• Co-ordinate in the process of putting together client project proposal that comes from client service
• Compile, monitor and track competitor / brand activities across variety of clients including market visits when required. Proactively develop a deep understanding for your clients and their industry
• Manage financial requests for account service teams with details of requirements to be defined by Line Manager
• Monitor and tracking status of projects on the team and compiling into weekly status reports for WIP meetings
• Gather information on creative progress for creative schedule – compiled weekly
• Create timing plans when required and frequently update the project progression
• Give assistance to Account Manager and Account Director when required
• Perform other tasks as requested by Account Manager and Account Director
If you are interested in, kindly send your Cover Letter & CV via: red.vn/contact/#contact-careers