A very happy and prosperous 2012 to all our readers!
To kick off the new year, we thought we’d share an interesting slice of research that’s just been shared by Epinion Research and share our top digital marketing prediction for Vietnam in 2012.
The research looks at Vietnamese people’s ‘E-Behavior’.
A few highlights from the report conclude that most people under 35 in Vietnam….
• Surf the web as their most popular activity – even more than watching TV
• Nearly one half of them spend 4 hours or more a day online – peak time is 9-11AM and 8-10PM
• Promotions and discounts information catches the most attention
• Yahoo, Google and Facebook are the most popular websites
• They share their opinion on various topics they are interested in many ways
At red brand builders, we increasingly we see brands and our clients leveraging digital marketing as an integral part of their marketing mix and a new way to bring ‘new value’ to their customers.
Our top digital prediction for 2012 is the importance that ‘value added content’ can bring to a brand in forming a deeper, more emotional connection between a brand and it’s customer. Watch this space for how ‘content, conversation and conversion strategies’ will begin to change the digital marketing landscape across Vietnam.
How do you see the digital marketing landscape changing in 2012 across Vietnam?
Feel welcome to leave your comments below…